When you are choosing a new Sacramento copier, there are a lot of factors to consider. Today’s consumers have more choices than ever when it comes to copiers, but more is not always better. You can easily blow your budget by purchasing the latest and greatest machine that is filled with features, but that might not be the right copier for you.
Before you approach a Sacramento copier company, take some time to determine your needs. The following questions can help you narrow down your search.
- Do you just want to copy, or do you also want to print and/or scan?
- Does the machine need to work with multiple computers?
- How often will you need to use the machine to send faxes?
- What is your purchasing and maintenance budget?
- Do your documents need to be printed and copied in color?
- Do you need collating and stapling options?
Once you have answered these questions, you are ready to start your search for the perfect Sacramento copier. Be honest with the company regarding your needs and your budget, and do not be afraid to ask plenty of questions until you find the right machine.