It’s important to get the best color quality you can from your printer. Good color can bring presentations to life. Maximizing your color quality is what makes your prints truly pop, and what creates photo-realistic properties. When trying to make an impression, it is important to follow these steps to improve your color quality.
- Check to see that your print resolution is as high as it will do. For most copiers the maximum print resolution will be either 1800 x 600 or 1200 x 1200 dots per inch. The more DPI, the better your print will look.
- Set your driver from text to photo. Make sure that your printer is aware that you need to print a photo, not just a document.
- Set print driver to full color. This will open up the ability to use a greater range of colors than before.
- Use the Adobe PostScript print driver. This will transfer your standard green, blue, and red colors into cyan, magenta, yellow and black values. These new color values will give you a more true color spectrum.
- Check that you are using a high resolution digital format. Use formats like JPEG, PDF, and PNG. Higher resolution formats will give more detail than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
Printers have settings made to maximize the job at hand. Not everyone utilizes the ability to customize the job they are doing. However, if you optimize your copier’s setting, then you will get the biggest, boldest, brightest prints.
If you need a printer that can handle all your quality printing needs then call Copier Sacramento today. We are here to help you get the best machine that fit your office. We can help take your bland prints, into works of art. Call today to get set up with the best printer or copier today!