Printing with the Brightest Colors Possible
Getting the best results from your office machine is all about knowing how to use it. Most machines are very user friendly but many people do not take the time to learn about their machine. In most cases one small change can start to give you the results that you desire. For example, printing with the brightest colors possible is easy, as long as you know how.
What you need to first realise is that your office machine has a number of settings that you are able to change. This will allow you to be able to set yourself up for whatever job you plan to do. This is especially true when you are getting ready to print in color. Your machine won’t know to give great color unless you prime it to do so.
All you have to do is follow these steps to start printing with the brightest colors possible.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
That’s all it takes to get the best colors from your office copier. Printing with the brightest colors is easy if you know how. Now you can impress the competition with the best prints you can produce.