Starting your First Copier Lease
Starting your first copier lease can be a bit intimidating. There are a lot of factors to consider and not everyone is ready to make a decision right away. Top that off with the troubles of working with sneaky salespeople and the whole thing can seem like a lot to deal with. That’s why we made this little guide to help you get started with your first copier lease.
The first thing that you want to think about is what you actually need in an office copier. Here are a few questions to consider when beginning your first copier search.
- What features do I know I cannot do without?
- Do I need color capabilities?
- How many people will be using my machine?
- How long of a lease am I looking for?
- What does my average print job look like?
Questions like these will start to give you a good idea about what you should be looking for. Choosing the right machine is a big part of this process and having a good idea about what you need is always beneficial.
Next, do some research about common mistakes made by people on other leases. Do some research and learn about copier leases.
- Learn about automatic rollover
- Know the common lease lengths and prices
- Find tricks that are common in copier leases
- Understand your responsibilities
Finally, find a company to work with that you trust. This is extremely important because if you find a good company then they can help you through the first two steps. We recommend reaching out to our amazing staff at Copier Sacramento for any help that you may need.
Starting a new copier lease shouldn’t be scary. Give us a call to get help with your next copier lease. We can help you get the perfect match for your business.